Sunday, November 9, 2008

My sister and me...

Yesterday was such a nice day. Like I mention below, I am on pain medicines that make me a little loopy so our extended family is helping with the kids and I am being babysat because I can not drive. I have not been out to do normal things for a while, but my sister needed an outfit for a school fund raiser she went to last night. So, I decided to join her because SHOPPING is MY THING!

Her theme was Irish, but the overall theme was Old World Market...or something like that. It was so nice to get out with her and being around Irish things, which remind me of my family. We got her all decked in a warm wool sweater, a scarf, hat and a killer purse. She had the rest of the stuff at home. We also got her husband, Johnny, a hat and scarf, too.

It was so nice to go hang with my sister and see her look so adorable in her outfit! I am sure she rocked the fund raiser last night. I know, in my eyes, she always rocks everything! She is amazing!

Blessings,
Lolo

No comments: