Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rounding the corner, home to the new meds...

Just wanted to give you all a head's up regarding the Jeff City clinical trial I am going to be a part of. It looks like I will be mended enough from the surgery so that Michael and I can get there on Tuesday and redo all the scans. I think I have mentioned before these scans are based on 2 week period of time. My last set of them was two weeks ago so they would be too old for criteria inclusion when we send my padket into Genentech (thedrugco).

Also, a reminder,that because I have had the gaul bladder out recently...the insurance would not allow me to start for 28 days from the surgery. Just another rule they have, but it seems a be reasonable.

All this being said, I am on the schedule to do scans the beginnng of this week witht actual drug in two weeks. I will keep you posted if anything changes.

Blessings,
Lolo

3 comments:

S. Lute said...

Good luck Laura- hope you're feeling better!
Scott

Anonymous said...

Have a great (& safe) trip tomorrow Laura. Will be thinking of you & your family.

Happy Thanksgiving as well!
~Pepper :)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to "stop by" and say Hello and Thank You for the Pass It On! packet Laura!
You are awesome!
Love,
Pepper :)