Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What it looks like to start over...


This is what it looks like to start all over with the hair growth process. It has been coming in for about six weeks now. It is not very exciting. In fact, I don't think it is flattering at all, however, it is me. Not sure that I will go crazy with all my hair colors like I did before. Right now it is growing in an ashen-brown. It will grow in like this for about six months and then may change texture. It is hard to tell after all this chemo, what my hair will do. But, I am learning that it doesn't matter that much anymore.

Have a great Wednesday!

Laura

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Glad to hear all is well with you! Wanted to say that you are definitely rocking the fauxhawk! You look great!
Always thinking about you and your family!
xoxoxox
Diedre

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura - I think your "do" looks great! You pull it off well. Glad to hear the surgery went well and you are resting and recovering. Still sending good vibes your way! Nicole

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks as long as mine is and it's been growing out since the end of July...
I am so eager not to wear head scarves anymore! My head wants to be free....

Still Learning said...

Hi Laura! So glad you are on your way to feeling better and being able to eat without pain! God's Peace--Julie

Anonymous said...

I don't know about anyone else--but that smile sure is contagious!
Thanks for helping me turn this UGH day into a good one Laura. Now I know where to go when I need a "picker-upper".
xo's,
Pepper :)