Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here is the book I am in!


I have attached an image of the book that one of my short essays is in. The book is coming out tomorrow and I am working on coordinating some book signings during the month of October. My story is called My Third Lung and is listed as the second story in the book, as I was first runner up in the contest. So exciting! The first place winner and I, along with the second and third runners-up. will be featured in Redbook in October. Very cool!

I will keep you posted when I get book signings set up so hopefully some of you can come to the event!

Blessings,
Lolo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am headed out tomorrow to get this book. How exciting! The Why Pink photo is incredible! You are beautiful :-)

Anonymous said...

how cool am I to have such a cool celebrity friend like YOU! Seriously, I have been waiting for this books release. I can't wait to read your story, for your book signing and to buy tons of copies as gifts for all the women in my life (to include a "Pass It On!" sticker of course!). SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats... bring some with you to the Haute Market next month as well. You are doing such great things. Keep it up.