Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hurry up and wait!

Alright, friends, we are now just waiting to hear form the drug company to know if we will make the trial. However, all signs look good that I will make the trial. I didn't get any new count updates today, but once they get that information, they will send it in to the drug company. We should know by Monday. We have an appointment scheduled for Tuesday in Jeff City at 10am for the trial to move forward. So, that is what I am going to focus on. I am going to just look toward the appointment and believe it will happen. I will write about and focus on other things, but will appreciate any positive thoughts and prayers you send my way. Life is good and I am healing!

It is all about the journey, I am slowly starting to figure that out. It is not about the end of the trip, it is what you learn along the way. I have learned that so many people love me and care about me and that I am worthy of it. I have accepted that I am an eccentric, tomboy, writer. And, I love my family with all of my heart. Though the cancer has been treacherous, at times, it is the burden that I have dealt with because I had to...a means to true understanding in this world. However, not much longer, because we are blasting this cancer out of me. We already have done so much, but there is much left to do.

Just think these new meds will allow my hair to grow back in, my weight to normalize out and I will be able to get back on the bike. Slowly, but surely, the journey is bringing me to a wonderful place.

Blesssings,
Lolo

No comments: