Monday, March 31, 2008

Check it out!

I am doing some charity sports events this year.  Two are breast-cancer related, one is for Multiple Sclerosis.  I have added one of the links to my Breast Cancer Three Day Walk that will take place in Chicago in August of this year.  The link is to the right.

I will also do the MS150 in September for Multiple Sclerosis. This will be about 150 miles. I am also doing a four-day breast cancer ride in October.  This will be from Hershey, PA to NYC!  It will be approximately 220 miles.  I have lots of training to do and I love it!

Please check out the link.  I will update the blog with the other two links once I get the sites personalized.  Please note, I am not expecting anyone to make donations or anything.  I just want you all to see that this is what living with cancer can look like.  

Cancer is a nasty disease, but I fully believe my health is being restored through all of the surgeries and treatments that we have done.  I work out to create an optimal environment for my body to continue to heal.  I do the races to raise awareness for how things can change for the future...and to empower myself in the fight to make change for others.

Blessings,
Lolo

No comments: