Tuesday, March 11, 2008

my first post!

So, this is my very first post.  I am ecstatic to be on the web!

Because I am a Stage IV breast cancer survivor and only 35, there are many people who are always wanting to know about my health, my family, my medicines, my exercise, my nutrition.  There is a lot I can say and will say about these things, but for now..i am just excited to be a blogger.

My goal with the site is to raise awareness on breast cancer and help people understand you can LIVE WITH CANCER...truly LIVE!  There is no dying in my house, just living!

Will sign off for now, but keep checking this site out!  It is a happening place!

Blessings!

Lolo

2 comments:

Fil215 said...

So excited that you are blogging now. Share all that great knowledge of yours about LIVING. It's all good!!

Suella said...

Laura,
I think this blog is a great idea. You have so much information to give. It looks very professional. I'll be checking it regularly.
Mom