Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Feedback!

Hello friends!

Here is a picture of Michael and Jack, watching the dolphin show at the Shedd Aquarium. Jack is a mini version of his dad...I am sure you can tell.:)

I have already received emails and comments on the web-site. Thanks so much for doing that, it helps me know there is a need for the information that I am providing. I aim to have a 100% purposeful existence and use my experience to help others better their own health.

Please feel free to give me any comments or questions that you have. I appreciate anyone's willingness to post on the blog...because there are no stupid questions.
I will continue to push forward with providing basic information about my cancer and treatments so that it might translate to your lives, but please feel free to ASK, ASK, ASK!

Blessings,
Lolo

1 comment:

Della said...

Hi, Laura! I am Della Glenn, your neighbor on Wornall Road, Exc. Spgs., mom of JJ and Crystal Pittman. JJ sent me your email about the blog with the address. You and your family look great! I am glad to see you doing such a wonderful thing for people and for yourself.
I have fibromyalgia, but I think nutrition, yoga, and exercise can do a lot toward healing FM. It will take awhile though, and requires persistence, which is hard to come by sometimes. If you know of things that might help me, please let me know.
God bless you, your family, and what you are doing for others. I am really proud of you! You have become quite a remarkable woman!

Della Glenn