Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pictures of hair status...

A representation of my continued fighting spirit against cancer! I am goofy.
Me, in one of my new hats! It is terry cloth and soothing to my sore scalp.:)
Me, with about two day's worth of serious hair loss. There will be more!

Okay, so I wanted to show you some pix of my hair loss status. See yesterday's blog for the "emotional" update on my hair loss. Writing it helped me to set free all my frustrations regarding this process, or at least most of them. I am showing three pictures and the first one is meant to be a joke, it represents my stance on cancer. The second two just show me in one of my new hats and me with my new hair loss. These pics were just taken this afternoon. It is hard to tell, but I have lost a lot of hair. Oh, and I have my breast cancer advocacy logo t-shirt on! My sis and I are going to try to sell some for our Komen 3-day fundraising efforts. We are working on getting some black and pink t-shirts for everyone who donates. FUN!

I hope each of you have a blessed Sunday! I am going to walk my dog soon so that I can get some mileage in for training for the Komen 3 day walk!

Lolo

2 comments:

Rose said...

Hey Laura, thanks for sharing your thoughts and frustrations on your hair loss. You know me....I'd lose my hair for you if I could. But it is so hard. Fortunately, you are SUPER cute....beautiful, actually, with or without hair!

Happy Memorial Day.

Rose

Laura (aka Lolo) said...

Wow, Rose. You are so sweet. Thank you! Laura