Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Pass It On!

Things to think about: Pass It On, my foundation, is going to be at the Haute Market fashion show on October 9th at the Ritz-Charles. I think I am going to be modeling in it....YIKES! Anyway, it is an event that costs $10 per person, but the proceeds go to help with breast cancer awarness. WHY PINK, the wonderful photography team of Trevor and Amy Goodwin, have helped to coordinate this event. It should be fun and fabulous. I would love to see any and all of you there!

Trevor and Amy were featured on WDAF-TV this morning and had photos from their campaign on the show. Once the video portion is available via the web, I will link you to it! Very exciting to see good people who are doing great things getting exposure!

Also, I was interviewed by Kelly Eckerman from Channel 9 last week regarding the Redbook magazine article and A Cup of Comfort for Breast Cancer Survivors. She will give me a head's up regarding when the interview will air, but it was very exciting. Morgan and Jack were home from school and Michael was there too. It was great to be able to share my story and my passion to help others. It is a great joy, to me, to be able to live out my passion and help others learn through my situation.

Thanks to each of you for following the blog and putting up with my preachy health advice! I just have to share! I will keep you posted regarding other breast cancer events that will unfold over the next month!

Remember, my mailing is going out soon so please send me your address at loloplunkett@gmail.com if you want to be added to the list. Our website is under construction at www.passitonusa.org, but eventually you will be able to email me there.

Have a wonderful day!
Lolo

No comments: