Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am going to be a model in the Haute Market fashion show....so fun!

Tomorrow night, I will to walk down the runway at the Haute Market fashion show. The Why Pink photography team of Trevor and Amy Goodwin have connected with Haute Market and because of the amazing picture Amy took of me (to the right), I was asked to be a model in the show. I will be representing the sisterhood of survivors! So exciting.

I will blog about this event after it is over. I will have Pass It On! packets there and my friend Tina, check her out at imwiggedout.com, is going to be there, too. We are both featured in the Pass It On! mailing this year with one of the Why Pink photos.

So much going on...so many connections. It is exciting to see some fun things come from this breast cancer experience. I am a little shy about walking down the runway, but I will WORK IT and have some fun! Why not, it certainly has been an arduous summer. I think I am ready for some FUN!

Michael and my family will be there. Can't wait to see their reaction to me all-dolled up! My friend, Phil, will be taking video so I will have some footage to share, too.

HIT THE TITLE TO THIS POST AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE HAUTE MARKET LINK! Jennifer Hermon, the owner, is one cool mom...coordinating fashion for us regular girls. I am excited to be at and see what the event is about. I am sure I will be going to the fashion shows from here on out...I will be hooked!

Blessings,
Lolo

2 comments:

The Girardeaus said...

I wish I could have seen you at that fashion show! I can't wait to see pictures. You are experiencing so many amazing opportunities and meeting so many neat people, it sounds like. All because of this crazy cancer and the way you've taken it on and are living with it. It truly is amazing! I couldn't be more proud of you! You've always had your "fash-on" and now you get to strut your stuff on the runway!

Fashionista said...

Hey stranger...just peeking at what you're up to and saw my name mentioned. You were FAB in the fashion show!!
Hope all is well. Hugs, Jennifer