Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Interview with Kelly Eckerman.


Last week, Kelly Eckerman and a camera man (named Allen) came to our house and interviewed me regarding the Redbook magazine article and associated Cup of Comfort for Breast Cancer Survivors book. Michael, Morgan and Jack were all there and they got lots of footage of all of us.

The interview will air Thursday night at 5pm on KMBC - Channel 9. It was such a cool experience. I will cringe when I watch it, or watch it with one eye open. The purpose is to spread awareness and a message of hope...so I will watch. Just thought I would give you all a head's up!

Lolo

5 comments:

CaraSue said...

I think that is awesome, Laura! I'll be watching ;) I was telling the girls at RFTC about you and your story today.

Anonymous said...

GREAT interview..and yes, Morgan makes a terrific celebrity as well :) I can't wait for more people to learn about your life saving efforts!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura - I randomly turned on the TV this evening and caught your interview. I knew it was you right away! I'm not sure if you remember me (high school was long ago), but I just had to find your blog and tell you hello. I didn't know about your cancer. Your positivity is really something! You're a true inspiration...
Michelle Craven Rohlf

Rose said...

Way to go Laura...you were great!!

Randi Plunkett said...

Laura, I stayed at work late to watch you yesterday as I knew I would normally be in traffic on the way home at 5:00. So glad I did. You were wonderful, the kids looked great and your message is moving through the world. Good Job!