Sunday, April 6, 2008

Comments, made easier

Hi all, just wanted to let you know I have done a couple of things to make the commenting aspect easier on the blog.  The main thing I did was to authorize all users, anonymous or registered, to make comments.  This was a default setting that I didn't realize was on.

I appreciate al the emails and discussions I hear about the blog.  It spurs me on to write more, or to better tailor what I am writing to you all.  However, I don't want the comment function on the web site to limit your ability to make actual comments on the blog.  

You all are asking such great questions and giving me wonderful feedback.  I just want you to feel that you have a voice in the process if you want to make comments on the site.  No worries if you don't...as the blog is for YOU.

Blessings,
Lolo

No comments: