Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pass It On!



Here is a picture of me, Heather, Terri and Amy. These are the girls I am walking with in the Chicago Three Day Walk for Breast Cancer. Our team name is Pass It On!, which is the same as my foundation. Terri had these t-shirts made up and promoted a Think Pink Day in our hometown of Excelsior Springs. At a soccer game, both the Excelsior team and the Kearney team wore the shirts along with many other people. Terri raised a lot of money for our team. But, don't worry if you want a shirt! My big sis(Heather) and I are looking into getting shirts made for people who donate to our team in the future. I am hoping to have both pink shirts and black..and kid's shirts also. The logo on the front of these shirts was designed by ME!

I will keep you all posted when we finalize our donation letters and when the t-shirts are available to order.

Blessings,
Lolo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to high school with Laura. We were not close friends, however I was saddened to hear she had lost her battle with cancer. The world has lost a couragous hero and woman while heaven has gained one.