Monday, April 7, 2008

Randy Pausch is going to be on ABC this Wednesday.

He will be talking with Diane Sawyer about his book, The Last Lecture.  He spreads the message of positivity when it comes to cancer...and life.  He is a terminal patient who is truly living his life to the fullest.  I wrote about him in yesterday's post and how he has helped me be more vocal about my cancer, helped me to share with each of you.

I have added links to his various web sites to the right.  I will not be missing his appearance this Wednesday.  If you ever wonder how or why people live with cancer gracefully, please watch Randy.  He will help you understand and alter your perspective for the better.

He is a role model for me, his wisdom and intelligence are what he shares with the world.  He is able to articulate, with ease,  what I try to convey with awkwardness.  He is graceful about it and will have you hanging on his every word.

Please don't miss the wisdom he can share with you!  You will learn a lot about health and about living.:)

Blessings,
Lolo

No comments: