Monday, August 11, 2008

Booie!


Jack loves "Woody" from Toy Story, but he calls him "Booie" (pronounced like BOO-EEE). Michael and I don't really know how to spell his variation of the name, but we did our best. So here is my blue-eyed Booie! He wore this costume just the other day so Michael took a quick snapshot. I am going to take Morgan and Jack to Wonderscope today because they are stir crazy. I am already feeling WAY better than I did over the weekend. Each day is a new day with chemotherapy so I just accept how I feel and keep moving. I am very glad I get to still be pretty active with the kids, such a blessing. Wonderscope is a kid's museum here in KC, very interactive. It will keep them from beating eachother up today or beating me up! I will write more tonight! I have a lot to say, as always!

Blessings,
Lolo

1 comment:

S. Lute said...

Funny!

Emily's name for Bullseye, the horse, was "Bulls-hole" when she was about that age.

Scott