Friday, August 29, 2008

The little things...

I guess it truly is the little things in life that can bring us the most joy. Yesterday, I was feeling good enough to get Morgan off of the bus and have a relatively normal evening with the family. I am still not fully recovered,but am on my way. Today, I got to take Morgan to school and she was so happy that it was me doing it. She start school two monday's ago, but this was the first time I got to take her because I was feeling so bad. I am still tired and weak and all that stuff, but I am going to work on to erase the side effects of this last chemotherapy and get back to being my old high energy self.

I realize I will have to pace myself, but also I will try to continue to recognize joy in the small things. Today, I have one-on-one time with Jack and that should be fun, too. Living with cancer is not always easy, but it is doable.

I hope each of you find joy in your day! I will write more later...

Blessings,
Lolo

No comments: