Friday, August 22, 2008

A little under the weather...

Hi friends, though my scans were good this week, I have been feeling a little under the weather. As a side effect of the chemo, I have scar tissue in my liver that is slowing down my digestion process. This makes things more than a little uncomfortable. So we are going to have an outpatient surgery next week to bypass the scar tissue and make me a happy person.

Regardless, I have not been feeling well. I also have little energy so I have not been writing much. Fortunately, this issue is fixable and it will get fixed next week. So until then, if I am not posting on the blog much....don't read too much into it. I am telling you the absolute truth. If I would admit to this slow digestive process on a blog, then you can bet I am an honest person.:)

I will keep you all posted once I get the appointment scheduled and know more.

Blessings,
Lolo

1 comment:

Goodwin Photography said...

Hope you are feeling gooder today! :-) I'm finishing up your picture.