Monday, June 23, 2008

Scans done, we're going swimming!

My scans are done. They went fine. The worst part for me is not being able to drink fluids. But there is no complaining. We will get results from my doctor sometime over the next couple of days. I always have the doctor call Michael and give him the results. I will keep you all posted, but I must admit...I felt better than ever in these scans, knowing that all of you were holding me up. I will write a little more about the detail of scans later. There were a few things I forgot.

But, for now, Morgan, Jack and I are heading to the pool! And, I did get to eat a big cheeseburger at about 4pm in the hospital cafeteria. I am sure my family was happy because I am not the best version of myself if I am hungry. I don't know anyone who isn't a little grumpy when hungry.:)

Thanks for reading and all of your support! I will let you know about the scans when I know more, but in the meantime, I am sure I will post about other things...like my non-profit organization status I just got for my foundation, or my short story that is going to be published in a book in the Fall, etc.

Life is good. Blessings to all of you!
Lolo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your not for profit status for your foundation!! That is great news :)
Kerri

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo excited to read your short story Laura!!!! I'm counting down the days for Fall to get here!
Hope your swim was nice & relaxing this evening.
Pepper :)