Saturday, July 19, 2008

As promised, pix of old wig.






Here is another series of pix of my old wig. I asked my hair stylist to trim the ends off. It is a real hair wig and I fried it a little by using my flat iron all the time last time I had chemo. Robin, my hairstylist, is SO good. She has cut this wig like three times and has always made it interesting. The difference between this one and the last ones I have shown is that I can use curling irons and flat irons on it. I can also using styling products on it. With fake hair, they tend to be a bit shinier, and you can only use wig products on them. You can not using any heating products on fake wigs because it will burn the hair. FUNNY.

Anyway, here it is. I always feel like making goofy faces when I take these pictures, but I don't because the purpose is to make people feel comfortable with the idea. Let me know if you all have any questions about wigs.

No comments: