Monday, July 28, 2008

A quick picture.


Here is a quick picture of me in one of my new hats. I have lost most of my eyebrows now and most of my eyelashes. In truth, you can hide looking sick if you have wigs, but it is hard to draw in the brows and wear fake eyelashes. It is not really my thing. I will do it on special occasion. The fake brows are way easier than the lashes...I imagine poking myself in the eye quite a bit. We will see how it goes when I try.

People have said they really like my hats, but once again, there is really nothing special to my hats. I avoid baseball hats as they make me look bad...in fact, it is hard to fill out a baseball hat with no hair on the top of the head. So that is why I avoid them altogether. Beach hats are great for anyone, the same with newsboy type of hats. Most of mine I have gotten at Wal-mart, Gordmans. I did splurge to get a couple at Nordstrom's when they were on major SALE. Otherwise, at hat look is totally achievable.

Blessings,
Lolo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura,
You could have purple & pink polk-a-dots all over and your beautiful personality would still shine thru and make everyone smile....
You are one beautiful person INSIDE & OUT!
As always, thinking of you and sending warm thoughts your way!
Love,
Pepper :)