Thursday, July 31, 2008

Chemo day!


Alright, friends. Today is chemo day so I will be a little out of it today and tomorrow. However, you know I am prolific and will be back on the blog as soon as my body will let me. In the meantime, I thought you all needed to see a cute picture of Jack. I will try to plant one of Morgan on here tomorrow. They are truly fun kids...a little high-strung with some high expectations. I have no doubt that both of them will be running companies sometime in their adulthood. But, if we have our say, they will be doing it with humility and kindness. :)

I need to take some more pictures of a chemo session. If I remember, I will try to do that today so you can see what it is all about. I know I try to convey how it is, but I will just say again that the actual chemo sessions are pretty doable.

Please have an exceptional day!

Lolo

No comments: