Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The goofiest wig ever!


This must be the goofiest wig I have ever purchased. I bought it because it fits on a headband that goes under a do rag or hat. I look even sillier in baseball hats so the do-rag is the option. Michael thought this was cute, but I am not so sure...that is why I took a goofy picture. I took it into my hairstylist to see if she would cut it short, like shoulder length...but, she didn't want to cut it any shorter than this. The hair is pretty thin so she was worried it would do some funky flipping. Not sure that I can work out in this Bret Michael"s ROCK OF LOVE mess of a wig. I feel like I am stuck in 1986, getting ready to go to a Poison concert that my parents would never let me go to when I was in highschool. Oh well.

Just thought I would let you all know I don't take myself too seriously all of the time.

Blessings,
Lolo

1 comment:

michelle (stauffacher) andrew said...

Hi Laura,

You reminded me of Heather with your blond long haired wig. That's how I remember you is with blond hair.

I like the goofiness! :)

Michelle